Monday, December 21, 2015

Breakfast Meeting

Early meeting at work with breakfast and a gift exchange is ten times better than a professional development workshop. Just saying...

I took bacon, egg and cheese mini quiches. It was the first time I made them and I was so scared they wouldn't taste as good as they smelt. I used the recipe from another blogger : Mother on a Mission.
It was so delicious that I am making them again for the family :)

We had a great gift exchange! I had a great time looking for a gift for my friend. I received beautiful gifts from a coworker whom I don't see very often. I got a necklace with a heart charm and a pair of earrings, a very soft infinity scarf, and French Lavender & Honey body cream. It's been a little chilly in the morning so the scarf comes in handy. I wore the jewelry already and they were just my style. The cream was so lush that it became one of my favorites for the month of December.




Four days till Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment