Tuesday, January 5, 2016

December Monthly Favorites

December favorites... Well, my only, and all encompassing favorite for the month of December is hanging out with my family. It's the time of the year when we're all together for more than one day. My little sister and I spent the most time together :) We watched a lot of shows and movies. We played video games on the wiiU and tried to play on the PS4 but it didn't work out. We also had our small shopping spree moment when we got bored at home. My (not so) little brothers and I had some chill time during the holidays. One of them took me to watch the new Star Wars movie and we got popcorn and soda. I felt like a little nerdy girl going to the movies with her big brother. He's taller but not the oldest of us four, I take that place. My other brother and I chilled at home watching some tv shows and eating ice cream. We definitely gained a pound or two eating all that ice cream sitting on the couch covered with fleece blankets. Oh well. My Mom, Dad and I re-watched our favorite NCIS episodes. We limited ourselves to three episodes a night otherwise no sleep would've happened. Eek. We also watched the Star Wars trilogy.



After all that couch sitting we got ourselves ready for Christmas eve at grandpas. We do this every year but this year was very special because my grandpa beat lymphoma. Yipee!! We ate a lot of food, watched A Christmas Story while passing out the presents, and took a few family photos. For the first time in my life were we so tired that we didn't open our presents at midnight, we opened them Christmas day. I was so happy to see my family open the gifts we got for each other and I was so very happy with I got too. If you want to know what I got you can read about it in this blogpost. Happy January all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment