Friday, January 22, 2016

What's in my bag?


I'm such a sucker for the "What's in my bag" videos or blogposts. Curiosity gets the best of me to know what we carry on our bags on a daily basis. So, I got this lovely, fits everything I need bag from Le Tote. I first got it in one my Tote boxes, returned it but then realized I missed that bag because it just fit my lifestyle. It's a BCBGeneration Tote bag with long shoulder straps and a rather spacious zip pocket inside. Great for days when I am too much of a hurry to put a pen or lady item in it's own small bag. 


I have my iPad and a Star Trek cover my awesome mama made for me with the names of our dogs  and favorite movies sewn on. The composition notebook is my planner, Ray Ban sunnies, Sweet Pea travel cream, Tokidoki zip bag, Totoro zip bag, Toradora manga book 1, handkerchief from my lovely grandma, a lollipop and a mint chocolate bar. 


Planner looksie and the collection of Paper Mate pens that I use to keep it colorful and organized. :) 


Tokidoki bag contains the YesTo facial wipes for those days when I need to freshen up, a glasses lens wipe, Burts Bees lip balm (great stuff!), Avon lip gloss, Nars lip pencil, Olive oil hand cream, and sweet pea hand sanitizer. The cough drops are a must in my bag whether I have a cold or not because laryngitis sometimes sneaks up on me and its adios voice for the day or week. A girl doesn't leave the house without her clippies or hair ties, it's a must in every handbag. The small bags I got a while ago and I'm not sure they have them in stock anymore. If I find them I'll be sure to link them here. Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment