Saturday, January 23, 2016

Winter storm ready

So, many of us on the east coast are seeing snow pile up faster than we've seen in a couple of years. Almost like the time we were hit with snowmageddon and snowpocalypse. Here are few things that I am using, wearing or doing to keep myself sane and warm in this winter storm. Ha almost rhymes lol.


 



A must are my fleece snowflake jammies from Target last year :) A delicious cup of hot chocolate. Movies/TV shows either on Netflix or DVDs. A good book or books to read. Toradora Manga and Calvin and Hobbes It's a Magical World comic book. The laptop is a black Macbook 13". Sadly they don't sell MacBooks in black anymore but I can always find a cover on Amazon if I ever need one.  Candles burning in the background & Doggies playing in the snow or resting after playing in it. 
Stay safe and warm out there friends! It's snowzilla! 

No comments:

Post a Comment