Thursday, December 10, 2015

Candles galore!

So, I might have a slight obsession with candles. Hehehe. I buy these candles every year from Bath and Body Works. I hope they don't retire any of them ever. 

Marshmallow Fireside~Fresh Balsam~Sweater Weather~Flannel

~Marshmallow Fireside has smells a little sweet but the woodsy smell tones it down some. I like to light this at night to give my room a sweetish aroma.

~Fresh Balsam is Christmas in a candle! It smells like a freshly cut Christmas tree with some eucalyptus. 

~Sweater Weather also has some eucalyptus but this blend adds some sage and juniper berry. This candle just asks you to get in your cozy PJ's and drink some warm hot chocolate while watching a movie.

~Flannel has a stronger aroma because of the mahogany, musk and bergamot (I don't know what that is but it smells good) This candle is rather fall-y but I like it even in the winter. 

1 comment:

  1. Marshmallow Fireside smells soo good, I need to check out the other candles they sound perfect for the fall season! :)

    Www.noshkastyles@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete