Friday, November 27, 2015

Post Goble Goble

Turkey day was fantastic! When the rest of the family arrived, which was late. Our hunger beat the camera. No picture of Dad or Grandpa carving the turkey at the table. No instagram-y "look at my plate of food" picture. None. We just ate it all!

It's Black Friday! The day where many great deals appear before our eyes and we impulse buy because "it's on super sale and I just might need that." I'm pretty sure we've all fallen victim to our shopper self think that phrase above. I know I have, but this year I stayed away from the stores. Most of the sales were online anyway and some were better than in store sales. Besides I'd much rather shop at the comfort of my own home, in my Pjs, and a warm cup of coffee to sip on.

Temptation to put more things in your cart is possible but thank goodness for that remove button or the error message when we mistype our card number. It has saved me a few times from buying things that I just don't need but needed to make it to the free shipping minimum. I had to figure out if the item was truly worth it or not. If it wasn't then I removed it but if it was there had to be a very good reason. Many stores include shipping because they figured you wouldn't just buy a sweater for your brother or a scarf for your best friend. Although the deals were pretty spot on in some stores I stuck with good ol' trusty Amazon. I finished my Christmas shopping and stayed under budget, way under budget. Go me! I did some shopping at Nordstrom too; spoiling the family a bit and myself.

Continuously thankful for each and every one of my blessings!
Hope you guys had a great shopping experience in store, at home or both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment