Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pray for Paris

My heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones or are waiting for them to get better in hospitals. The moment I heard of this tragic incident I was speechless. The only thing I wanted to do is make sure my friends and their families were safe in France; either on vacation or living there. Fortunately they are safe and sound. I hope and pray that those of you who lost someone or are waiting for them to get better from the attack don't lose hope. You can keep them alive in your hearts. They will not be forgotten. Again, my heart goes out to each and every one you. #prayforParis
(Picture from this blog. Check it out!) 
I'd like to remember Paris like the picture above. 
Serene like a warm cup of tea.
Liberté, égalité, fraternité

No comments:

Post a Comment