Thursday, October 1, 2015

My first time...


Many of you  might read the title and say to yourself, "Oh la la!" .  Well, no juicy adventures in the night here just a girl who took her first fitness class! It all started with a day adventure into one of my favorite places in Virginia; Charlottesville. I absolutely love it! From the small town vibe, to the university gatherings, to the awesome vineyards. I took a barre class at a friends' studio, Barre[d]. It's a great little place that packs a punch of a workout! I took the Sport Barre class that was about 45 minutes long. I got to work out various parts of my body; arms, legs, flutes, back etc. I definitely felt the effects off it the next day when I realized that I've been missing some ab muscles in my regular workout  routine. Now, I am looking for barre classes in my neck of the woods. It'll be a great way to change up my workout routine during the week. I guess you could say that I am hooked! After that workout I got hungry and needed an energy boost.
So, a small group of us went to grab a very yummy cup of coffee at Mudhouse coffee. Afterwards my bestie and I split from the group and went to Brazos Tacos for a late morning snack/early lunch. Great decision! I am going back to both places the next time I am there. After all that food goodness I had to change from sweaty workout clothes to clean clothes to walk around town. I thought it would be a good idea to check out some antique shops, and maybe find something unique. I found a cute little fox box to hold some Starburst sweetness. The other antique/second hand shops had many interesting things, had it not been for my friend there I probably would have bought a few more things. After visiting those lovely shops it was time for me to head back home. Overall it was a great day with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment