Thursday, October 1, 2015

Beloved Family Dish


There are many dishes that we love in my family but one that I love the most is called Aji de fideo. I believe it's a Bolivian dish but I'm not entirely sure. It's a pasta with beef, veggies and potatoes all in one pot. Easy to make and delicious to eat. My mom makes it the best! I don't know what she adds to the food when she cooks it but its just out of this world. I could eat it just about everyday! I like to think of this dish as my feel good dish. My siblings may or may not feel the same way but I know that if all of us were to pick one dish it would have to be my mom's invention called Mom's food. Another one pot meal that is very versatile, in the sense that you can add as many veggies as you'd like and it will taste good in the end. Mom's food is a pasta with veggies, hot dogs, and eggs. Another feel good dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment