Sunday, January 31, 2016

January favorites

January arrived a mere 31 days ago...it feels too soon to say its February tomorrow. The first month of the year just flew right past me, arrgh. As far as favorites for this month I have... We had a major snowstorm stroll through the east coast where and it took a week and a couple of days to cleanup. Of course the first day snow fell like crazy and it was beautiful but the next day we shoveled about a couple hours through the day to clear the driveway and most importantly the cars. However, I did have a blast playing good 'ol monopoly with my brother and sister, and shoveling the snow which then turned into a family snowball fight. Sadly no pictures of that because we were too busy throwing snowballs at each other :) The great thing about snow days is that after we clean up comes a delicious cup of hot chocolate with homemade bread. Yum! Oh, a little favorite that kept my skin hydrated and is a favorite of mine is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, great for combination to oily skin types. It's been a lifesaver in this particularly cold dry winter month.
from left to right: Toothless (my car) during snowfall, first cleanup, ten minutes later.
(why'd I bother cleaning it in the first place lol)

My beautiful little monkey all tuckered out from playing in the snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment