Monday, November 30, 2015

November Monthly Favorites

November's been a roller coaster kind of month in every possible way. A cup of coffee helps most of the time but when I didn't have it close by or when I reached the bottom of the cup, I looked for these items.


Forever Nude palette from BH cosmetics
First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser
Lush Cosmetics massage bar 
Bath and Body works Stress Relief lotion
Bath and Body works Sweater Weather candle
Starbust candy 

Time to get ready for December shenanigans :) Our Christmas tree is up and it is beautiful! Can't wait to share our Christmas decorations and funsies with you!

2 comments:

  1. I really want that candle!! I'm off to New York this month, so I am definitely stopping by Bath and Body Works as we don't get it here in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells great! Definitely check out their website for deals on candles and such. Have a great trip! :)

      Delete