Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Birthday Fun!!

Mah birthday! I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like to be the center of attention contrary to what many Leo's probably are but that's just me. I'm usually on an airplane for my birthday or at work (like many) but this year I was in neither situation. Yay! So, this year like most we had BBQ, at my grandpa's house, and some chocolate cake with cookies n' cream icing. Absolutely delicious!
These past couple of years I've been getting myself a little treat or two for my birthday just because. The one thing that I really really wanted but not necessarily needed was a purse/backpack from Mulberry. One day I will buy that bag and it will be a great day! I got myself my two first blue ray DVDs- Summer Wars and the first season of Fairy Tail. I also got some candles from the Bath and Body Works summer sale, half price on the candles is a winner deal. My brothers got me a purse and shirt of my choosing from the Le Tote online shopping event. My grandmother sent me a big bag of my favorite chocolate candies from my country. My mom and sister gave me some great earrings, owls and skulls.  My sister also got me a ring with skulls around it. They know me so well ^_^
I couldn't have asked for anything better on my birthday than to spend time with them. The presents were just a bonus. I'm so blessed to have the wonderful, crazy, qwerky family that I have. It was a great birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment