Monday, November 23, 2015

Friday already?

Well, Thanksgiving is just three days away. Where has the time gone?? Truth be told, I am glad that tomorrow is my Friday and hopefully for many of you too. Thank you work! oh and I'm so very thankful for the many blessings I have. Like getting together with family and friends, turkey (gobble, gobble), stretchy pants (have to make room for pie and ice cream), football/movie and a nap or two. Oh, I can't wait for Thursday and all the food goodness!

We have gone through a lot this year. Everyone has ups and downs but it takes a lot of strength to get back up even in our lowest point. & we did it! We have a lot to be thankful for and don't want to waste a single second not appreciating it. So, here are a few things that I am thankful for: my nerdy family, friends near and far, pets that I have now and in the past, and so much more but that can happen another day.

What are you thankful for?

...Keep on the lookout for a Thanksgiving dessert recipe or two!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment