Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Travel list



There are so many places I want to visit and feel like there isn't enough time for it all. Here is a list of the places I want to visit this year. Oh, I should probably mention that these places are all in the USA for now. I've been to many states and a couple other countries. I just want to keep it the traveling I make somewhat budget friendly this year. (school is not cheap)

1. San Francisco, California
2. Chicago, Illinois*
3. Honolulu, Hawaii
4. Boston, Massachusetts  
5. Atlanta, Georgia*
6. Miami, Florida*
7. Montpelier, Vermont
8. Charlotte, North Carolina
9. Salt Lake City, Utah
10. Portland, Oregon
11. St. Augustine, Florida

The asterisk next to the city and state means that I've been there before. So, before going back to those places I'll do my best to hit the new ones first. I hope to get to most, if not all of these places :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment