Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Woah! :)

Thinking back through all the times I was surprised or almost surprised I found that there are a lot of little things that surprised me. The best surprise was the day my parents told me that I could take skating lessons over the summer (at least that's how I remember it) I was so super, uber excited that I could skate on ice like Michelle Kwan, an olympic figure skater and I admired her. It was scary at first but after a while I got used to the ice and falling on my bum whilst learning new techniques. 
I recently went back to the ice with my little sister and it was exhilarating! I felt so free, without a care in the world and that no matter what happened on the ice it was between the two of us. 
Thank you mom and dad for giving me that chance to "fly" on the ice :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment