Saturday, February 27, 2016

Decision made

I've decided that changing the name to something just doesn't fit for what this blog is about. I'm writing to get my thoughts, adventures, and ideas out there. I'm keeping Featherd Arrows exactly the way it is...okay, maybe not exactly but the important bits will stay the same. Oh, and I know that featherd is misspelled it's intentional. I know how to spell it correctly and the correct spelling wasn't available. :( Anyhoo, I am changing blog platforms for more on the go blogposts because sometimes a good post comes to me while I'm at work or on the road and I can't just log in, type it and not include a photo or two. Thank goodness for cloud services! 
Right then, have an awesome weekend friends! 

keep checking in to find in more of feathered arrows in other social media platforms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment