Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine's day gift ideas

Valentine's day is approaching which can only mean that it's about time we get started on the gifts that we will give to our loved ones. For starters you can never go wrong with a home cooked meal, candles, flowers, chocolates, ice cream, movies and/or video games. 
Need gift ideas? I found some on pinterest. That site helped me out a lot; it's like a black hole once you're there its very difficult to leave. Here are a few things that I found and am giving to the peeps that I hearts so very much :) Hope they help you out!

Geometric Heart - northstory.ca

2. Something as simple as a key chain (found on Etsy)

custom puzzle piece key chains his and hers you complete me  gift for him gift for her jewelry

3. Mug for me and for you by Lovilee

Sharpie Mug


Sweet Anniversary Gift Idea with Printables | MomOnTimeout.com #giftidea


mens shaving cream horizontal



No comments:

Post a Comment